There is a difference between golf instruction and golf coaching. To be able to take players from a beginner to an elite level one has to take ownership of them and put them through a system that guarantees results. At TSG we want to see the next generation of coaches and mentors come through so that India can be a force in the world of golf. At TSG we have developed, and continue to develop world-class systems and methodologies of coaching which we would like to share with you so that you can get into the competitive world of coaching with an edge over all the other instructors. The program will arm you with the knowledge that you will re- quire to coach players at any level, mentor, or even set up and run a world class academy.
- Coaching Mechanism which includes-introduction to Golf coaching, diagnostics and technical training for both long and short game
- Performance enhancement of the player
- Mentoring, and Program management
- Stay with F&B
What happens after you Graduate from the Program?
You will be equipped to coach/mentor players at all levels.
We will continue to provide support for a small annual fee so that there can be continued learning and support through practical application of the system. This will include the following:
- Setting up and running of junior golf programs
- Setting up Elite Training Programs
- Video analysis support for continued education
Visits by the TSG team to the coaching location to help the coach enhance their already existing programs.
Players can come back to the academy for a week of training at any time for a reduced fee.
Weekly Schedule at the Academy
- 4 days of Golf and fitness training.
- 3 days of Internship and working/on the job training with the TSG team.
- Note: Students who are a part of this program can travel upto 15 weeks a year to play on the amateur/professional tour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should have finished 12th standard in an English medium school
- Must have played golf at the National Amateur Level or currently still playing